“Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it”
(K. E. Whitehorn CBE)
If you are anything like us here at Bright Sparks Coaching (Cambridge), thinking about a new career is an exciting process. You may be returning to work following a break. Perhaps changing a career for something more meaningful. Whatever stage you are at it, can be thoroughly rejuvenating process.
However, the means of getting everything in place and ready to launch your career transition or job search can be a daunting. At time it can often be an overwhelming prospect. Especially if your employment & interview skills and job searching knowledge is a little rusty.
Paralysis through Analysis?
The plethora of advice on-line can create a sense of what is the right or wrong approach to take to get it right first time. Our approach at Bright Sparks Coaching (Cambridge) we coach to de-mystify the career coaching process of looking for or returning to a career that you will love. We will coach and work with you diligently to find your preferred work or role and where you would like to work to identify what you need to achieve your career goals.
These are the type of questions we might ask:
- Do you have a career management strategy?
- Have you a dream career that you want to make reality?
- Are you aware of the skills and abilities you bring from previous roles & life experiences?
- What are your motivations for change or a new role and how confident are you of seeing the change through?
- How up to date are your employment abilities? i.e. a great CV, covering letters & brilliant & engaging interviews
- What are your career or work options after a break or for a career transition?
- Do you have a compelling career brand & vision?
- Have you assessed your risks of changing career and your ability to manage the risks?
Making your new career a reality.
Bright Sparks Coaching (Cambridge) will coach & work with you to devise, direct and drive your career change and support you in the search for that perfect job. We offer flexible and targeted career transition programme options to help make the most of your budget and resources.
The career coaching & career transition programmes are designed to give you an idea what you will need to get you started and are very adaptable & flexible. Allowing you to tailor your service as required for your career stage needs. Additional coaching services are available to help manage the process and are based on your requirements. Call on 07572881604 or contact us for how you can move your career forward for a happy and fulfilling future.