Here at Bright Sparks Coaching, we specialise in professional and career development, career transitions and personal & business performance. We have years of experience, have degrees and won awards for our work with people across all ages and abilities. So rest assured as working with us means you are in safe hands.
We pride ourselves in being able to draw on significant careers and experience in psychology, business and industry. Also working in international university business schools, further education and the third sector within the UK & Europe. Training & coaching many executives, leaders, managers, global MBA students & people at work though evidenced based psychology for sustainable & fulfilling change and results.
You may be looking to manage any number of career, personal and performance related activities such as –
- Moving closer to a well-earned promotion or taking on more leadership responsibility.
- Looking toward a much-needed career transition, to help sustain you through the second or third phase of your career. Connecting you with greater a sense of meaning for what you do.
- An MBA or business graduate looking for the chance to refine your employability to take you to the next level.
- Taking on the fresh challenge of management.
- Returning to work after a parenting break or recovering from an illness, and need support to get your strategic career management up to date.
- Looking to develop a career brand to stand out from the crowd.
- Perhaps need some help with a compelling CV and more confidence with an important upcoming interview
We will be with you all the way
Whatever your needs, Bright Sparks Coaching (Cambridge) will be with you all the way. We will be your trusted partner and your career navigator. Guiding you toward that fulfilling and satisfying future at work that you deserve.
You can contact us via email or sign up for our Bright Sparks Coaching blog feeds; to keep in touch with up to date career news and views. You can also contact us through social media as well. Contact us today so we can start to make those great things happen.