Hi, I’m David Dean BSc (Hons) MSc and the founder of Bright Sparks Coaching. We are focused on propelling careers, leaders and organisations to higher levels of performance through coaching psychology, learning and professional development services.
We will support you to elevate you to secure that dream job, be a great leader, get that promotion, change your career or strengthen your team or business through evidenced-based learning.
Why Bright Sparks Coaching is so different?:
We don’t make promises we can’t keep. We will work in collaboration with you to help you to get to the next level of performance.
We give you the tools you need to succeed. We support you using proven models and methods that take hard work and bold risk-taking.
We draw on over 40 years of organisational experience, business psychology, industry learning and coaching.
We are career, leadership and professional development experts.
We are honest people with integrity, plain and simple.
Whatever your needs, Bright Sparks Coaching (Cambridge) will be with you all the way. We will be your trusted partner and your navigator. Guiding you toward that fulfilling and satisfying future at work that you deserve.
To find out how Bright Sparks Coaching (Cambridge) can help you, call now on 07572881604. You can contact us via email or sign up for our Bright Sparks Coaching blog feeds. To keep in touch with up to date career news and views and through social media. Contact us today to begin your journey of discovery and make those great career plans happen
Click here to learn more about David
Areas of Expertise
- Coaching Psychologist
- MBA Development Coaching
- Business & Executive Development Coaching
- Personal Coaching
- Home-based working development coach, tutor and research expertise
- Cognitive Behavioural Mindfulness
- Career Transition Coaching, Onboarding & Outplacement
- Learning & development consultant & business/workplace business tutor
- Workplace Psychology lecturing and coaching for young entrepreneurs & business students
- Supporting charitable & third sector organisations to measure client learning & progression
- CV Magazines Best Career Coaching Company – 2019/20
- BSc Hons Psychology (2004)
- MSc Occupational Psychology (Merit 2008)
- MSc Ecology Kent University (1997)
- PTTLS teaching certificate (2010)
- NCFE Advanced Counselling Skills and Practice
- Member of the British Psychological Society
- Founder Member of BPS Special Group of Coaching Psychology
- Principle Member – Association of Business Psychology
- Member International Society of Coaching Psychology